The iconic Dave Thomas – burger pioneer, founder, spokesman and philanthropist – will always be the face of Wendy’s. When he opened his first restaurant in November 1969, he made a promise to always serve his customers high-quality, fresh food, a pledge which Wendy’s employees have carried on to this day.
This location has a pick-up window that is open daily from 10am - 1am.
Best known for its square-shaped made-to-order, old-fashioned hamburgers, other favorites include chicken, fish, garden salads, sides and beverages, and the famous frozen Frosty treat.
Sign up for WendyMail online to receive the latest news, coupons and promotions.
- Hours: Dining room: Sun - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm; pick-up window: daily, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Entrees, appetizers/sides, desserts, beverages, value menu, kids menu
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Old-fashioned hamburgers and the Frosty
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual