Shopping, Baby Products, Beauty Products, Books & Magazines, Cell Phones & Wireless, Clothing & Accessories, Eyewear & Opticians, Jewelry & Watches, Shoes, Computers & Electronics, Gifts & Stationery, Home & Garden, Appliances, Home Furnishings, Kitchen & Bath, Luggage, Music & Video, Office Supplies, Pet Shops, Shopping Centers, Sporting Goods & Recreation, Toys & Games, Web Retailers
This 24-hour Walmart carries just about everything and it has many other products and services not found at other Walmart stores. Its financial services desk, located at the customer service counter, offers check cashing, prepaid Visa cards, Moneygram money orders, domestic and international money transfers and bill payment.
There is a pharmacy (265-8870), a full-service photo center (265-3273), a vision center that schedules eye exams (969-3600), a fabric center, a garden center, and hunting center (featuring hunting, fishing and paintball accessories). Customers can purchase Ticketmaster tickets at the electronics department and have keys made in the hardware/hunting department.
Walmart's convenient 'Site to Store' program (free shipping to the location of a customer's choice) is available from 10am - 10pm every day of the week.
In addition, there is a Subway Restaurant, which opens at 7am daily, a Regal Nails salon, a Coinstar machine, and two Redbox DVD kiosks.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food, toys, games, electronics, clothing, accessories, hardware, home decor, sporting equipment and gear, books, magazines, music, videos and much more
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Check Walmart's return policy online at: http://www.walmart.com/returns/returns_type.gsp
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Valet parking: No