Village Presbyterian Church
Village Presbyterian Church is a large church on the corner of North Dale and South Village Drive. It is a traditional congregation that believes the Bible is the only authority of Christian faith. The church preaches a life and worship doctrine. It offers groups for men, youth, couples and singles, as well as infant child care.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm. Sunday service: 8:45am, 11am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap spaces and ramp to front door
- Founding Date: 2004
- What makes this community special?: Carrollwood is a great new family community with lots of shops and plazas.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 250
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes