Subway's current president, Fred DeLuca, opened Pete's Super Submarines in 1965 in Bridgeport, Conn. With headquarters in Milford, Conn. (about 10 miles from Bridgeport), Subway's presence is worldwide, with more than 33,000 eateries in almost 100 countries.
Best known for its $5 foot-long subs, this location is inside the 24-hour Walmart at 14941 North Dale Mabry. Don't forget to pick up a Subway card, which allows diners to collect points on every purchase, redeemable at this or any other Subway restaurant.
Find menus, nutrition information, store locations, corporate data and franchise opportunities on its main website, www.subway.com.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1965
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, combo meals, chips, drinks
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Signature Subs include: Subway Club, Chicken & Bacon Ranch and Roast Beef.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual