Sub Port Giant New Jersey Submarine Sandwiches
In keeping with the name, the staff at SubPort creates large subs complete with freshly baked bread, premiere deli meats and just the right amount of oil, vinegar and spices.
This throwback deli SubPort is located in the Carrollwood Commons near Ross Stores. The restaurant is decorated with assorted newspaper clippings, old-school signs and framed prints, random nautical-themed wall displays, and t-shirts and hats representing Florida's pro and college teams.
SubPort doesn't deliver, but may make an exception for large catering orders.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Sub sandwiches, salads, deli sandwiches, party subs, chips, drinks
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Super Sub (a/k/a "The #5") - Boiled Ham, Capacola, Proscutini, and Cheese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual