Romano's Macaroni Grill
The dishes at Romano's Macaroni Grill offer a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors, served in a casual dining environment.
Items include fresh antipasti (shareable appetizer plates), Neapolitan pizza (authentic with a thin & crispy crust), fresh Italian sandwiches (served on thikly sliced foccacia bread weekdays 11am - 4pm), Insalata (salads), handcrafted pasta, Zuppa Della Casa, Classico Italian entrees, Mediterranean grill entrees, pan-seared fish entrees, desserts, beverages and a full wine list, with chef's recommendations listed throughout the menu.
Family-style portions are available for takeout and catering, with most platters and entrees serving 8-10 people.
- Hours: Sun - Thurs, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Italian cuisine served in a family-friendly environment.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.macaronigrill.com/Menu/Menu.aspx?UnitId=4100020039&…
- Specialties: Mama's Trio includes 3 all-time favorites: Lasagna al Forno, Chicken Parmigiana with Capellini Pomodoro, and Roasted Chicken Cannelloni
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: "Create Your Own Pasta" dish allows customers to choose their favorite imported pasta, sauce, topping (roasted chicken, sauteed shrimp, Italian sausage, handmade meatballs), and fresh vegetables.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual