Founded in 1958 by brothers Dan and Frank Carney, Pizza Hut began with a single restaurant in Wichita, KS and has successfully flourished to over 34,000 restaurants in over 100 countries.
This restaurant is considered a "hybrid" location, offering carry-out, straight-to-your-door delivery and dine-in options. Eat all you want at the low-priced unlimited daily lunch buffet, featuring a different pizza each day. Diners who don't want to eat from the buffet can also choose "a la carte" menu items as well.
Before placing your order (via phone or web), be sure to check out their website for money-saving deals and coupons.
- Hours: Dining Room: 11am - 11pm daily. Carryout & Delivery: Sun - Thurs, 10:45am - 10:45pm; Fri & Sat, 10:45pm - 11:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, wings, sides, desserts, dipping sauces, and beverages (Pepsi products).
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: quikorder.pizzahut.com/phorders3/index.php#pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza and wings
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual