Need a change from fast food? With nine locations in the Tampa Bay area, Pita’s Republic offers a menu of one-of-a-kind, healthy, low-calorie, delicious Mediterranean-style pitas, wraps and salads, each made with a secret blend of spice, oils and Greek vinaigrette.
Fluffy pitas are made from the founder’s own unique recipe, and pita sandwiches are available with almost any ingredient – chicken, beef, tuna, turkey or fish. Vegetarians can choose from hummus-n-falafel, eggplant-n-falafel, eggplant-n-feta, veggie-n-cheese, spread-n-veggies, caprese and soy riblets.
A kids' menu is available for children 12 and under, and Pita’s platters and family meals serve up to four people. Catering is available for any function, occasion or event.
Pick up a punch card, and buy 10 sandwiches, salads or smoothies at the regular price, and your 11th is free.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pitas (made from whole grain flour), wraps, salads, sides, smoothies (made with fresh frozen fruit and sweetened with honey green tea), platters
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pitas-republic.com/food.html
- Specialties: Vegetarian pitas and fish pitas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Greek, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The all-natural Republic chicken pita is served with lettuce, tomatoes & purple onions and your choice of sauce - cucumber yogurt, garlic sauce, chipotle, honey dijon, thai peanut, BBQ sauce, sweet curry, or tahini sauce.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual