Pier 1 Imports
Pier 1 has come a long way from its original store, that catered to post World War II hippy baby boomers in search of beanbag chairs, love beads and incense. Today, its delightful, distinctive treasures includes eclectic furniture, glassware & drinkware, bakeware & cookware, lighting, mirrors, picture frames, vases, pillows, cushions, rugs, bedding, candles, potpourri, fragrance, and unique gifts for all ages. So head over to Pier 1 for trendy affordable items for every room of the house, and be sure to sign up for the newsletter and/or catalog on the website.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Seasonal decor & furnishings, candles & fragrance, dinnerware, drinkware, cookware, table linens, home accents & decor, home textiles, and furniture.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: See link for information on Pier 1's return policy: http://www.pier1.com/SideMenu/CustomerRelations/PurchaseReturn/tabid/109/Default.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot