Philly Phlava Original Steaks and Hoagies
Philly Phlava is a family-owned and operated restaurant. It was founded in 2005, inspired by the owner's desire to bring authentic Philadelphia flavors to the Tampa Bay area. Philly Phlava uses Amoroso rolls for all steaks, hoagies, burgers, dogs and chicken sandwiches. Customers can also find their favorite Philadelphia "Phlavas" such as Herr's Potato Chips, Tasty Kakes, WaWa Coffee and Philly Pretzels.
- Fax: 813-514-1231
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located in front of the building.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.phillyphlava.com/Menu.html
- Specialties: Philly cheesesteaks, hoagies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Carrollwood is a tight-knit community.
- Cuisine: Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Philly Cheesesteaks, hoagies
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual