Outback Steakhouse Restaurant is a national chain restaurant where you will find take-out, a full bar, children's menu and daily happy hour standard to the Outback Steakhouse name. Outback Steak now offers a Spanish & gluten-free menu. They are a non-smoking establishment inside but they offer outside seating with smoking allowed. Call them to ask about catering your next function. You can hold a small or large private party with advance notice.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 11am - 10pm;Friday and Saturday, 11am - 11pm;Sun, 11am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking & wheelchair access
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Steaks - Seafood - Sandwiches - Salads - Appetizers Desserts - Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.outback.com/menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: Bloomin' Onion appetizer
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: National chain - food and service is standard to company tradition.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Steak House, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Signature steaks & Bloomin' Onion Appetizer Baby back ribs - New Zealand rack of lamb
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Outback Special® & Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 38
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: casual