Miller’s Ale House/Tampa Ale House
With 50 locations (over 40 are scattered throughout the Sunshine State), Jack and Claire Miller's casual-dining restaurant chain has thrived since they opened their first Ale House in Jupiter, FL in 1988.
This family-friendly neighborhood eatery supports their motto, "A reel great place to catch a good time," with something for everyone. In addition to an extensive menu and constant flow of daily drink specials from their full liquor bar (boasting 75+ varieties of beer), Ale House features countless HD TVs, billiards, arcade games, a kids menu and daily late hours. In addition to a menu of burgers, seafood, steaks and salads, they also feature a gluten-free menu.
Reservations are accepted primarily for large parties (20+) only especially during the holiday season.
- Hours: Mon-Tue, 11am - 1:30am; Wed - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - Midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizes; soups & salads; burgers, sandwiches & fajitas; steaks & seafood; pasta; desserts; and a full bar.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- Menu link: www.millersalehouse.com/MENU.htm
- Specialties: House Specialties include: Baby Back Ribs, Oriental Chicken, Breaded Pork Medallions, and Ossobuco.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Ale House is best known as "Home of the World Famous Zingers" (boneless wings available with your choice of 9 unique sauces)
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual