Lifepath Hospice Thrift Store, or Life's Treasures, sells clothing, furniture, housewares, books and other great everyday items. As its name implies, there are plenty of treasures to be found in the various departments. About 50 volunteers staff this large, well-organized thrift store that has been open since 2009. All sales benefit Tampa's Lifepath Hospice.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 5pm; Closed Sunday
- Founding Date: August 22, 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Lifepath does not accept returns.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Lifepath thrift store is staffed by local volunteers.
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Interesting finds are located in housewares they have sold unusual items such as Hawaiian masks and statues.
- Donations hours: During store hours.
- Donations policy: Items must be in good, working condition. It does not accept TVs that are more than four years old.