Founded in Adelphi, MD in 1995, Ledo is best known for its trademark rectangular pizzas and thick, hand-cut pepperoni. Their website features a regular menu, kids' menu, catering menu and specials. Sign up for web coupons and purchase collectibles, shirts and gift cards from their online store. Located in the Sears shopping plaza, this restaurant is open six days a week (closed on Mondays) and offers eat-in and take-out options. There are designated 10-minute parking spaces located directly in front of the restaurant for those who are stopping in to get their food on the run.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Monday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, salads, subs, calzones/strombolis, pasta dishes, entrees and pizzas.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ledopizza.com/menu.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual