The Hope Children's Home Thrift Store helps to educate and clothe more than 60 abused, neglected and orphaned children in the Tampa area. This Fowler Avenue thift store sells gently used items, with all proceeds supporting the Hope Children's Home in Carrollwood.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spots, a ramp and a street-level entry.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gently used items
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "Carrollwood is a great new family community, with lots of shops and plazas for everyday needs."
- Donations hours: Mon-Sat-10am-6pm
- Donations policy: Items that are gently used or in good condition