Golden Krust Carribean Bakery & Grill
Golden Krust Carribean Bakery & Grill is a Jamaican restaurant that is located in the Crossings Florida Center just south of Bearss Avenue. Come in Monday for a 99 cent beef patty or on Friday for a fish fry. Lunch specials happen Monday through Friday for only $3.99. Jerk wings and curry chicken are the house specialties, but you might want to try the vegetable or soya patty if you're looking for a authentic great Caribbean taste with low calories.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-9pm; Sat, 9am-9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a handicapped space.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Patties, reggae fest combo meals, breakfast, pastries, bread and more.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.goldenkrustbakery.com/content/index.php?do=food&se…
- Specialties: Chee-zee beef patty, chicken patty, vegetable patty, soya patty, curried goat combo, braised oxtail combo.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Signature dishes: Dumpling, bun and cheese, rum cake, callaloo and saltfish, ackee and saltfish and porridge.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Curry chicken and jerk wings.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Jerk chicken combo, fish combo, curried goat combo, brown stew chicken combo, curried chicken combo, braised oxtail combo, sliced king fish combo, jerk chicken wrap, jerk chicken sandwich and the spinach wrap.