Glovemate Sports Inc.
813-908 - 7530 or Jeff @ 813-265-0313
Glovemate Sports, Inc., is the manufacturing company owned and operator by Jeff Greenhalgh, the creator of Glovemate. Its touted to fix a common pain issue most baseball players feel. Glovemate was designed to relieve the "sting in your hand" common to many baseball players.
A former professional baseball player himself, Jeff Greenhalgh worked to develop the Glovemate. In 1998 he obtained the US patent and has it available to amateur and professional baseball players worldwide.
You can read the full history and contact Jeff direct at the official Web site. Glovemate Sports' Web site offers a FAQ section for additional help. If you are a baseball player of any age, pro or amateur, you may want to explore Glovemate Sports' Web site. Jeff is working on other products as you will read about at Glovemate Sports' site.
At this time the Glovemate can only be purchased in authorized retail stores, including Sports Authority, Olympia Sports, Paragon Sports, Sports Chalet and several more listed on the Web site. The for suggested retail price is $6.95. If you are a retailer, the contact info is available on the Web site as well.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 6pm
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: The original - Patented "Glovemate"
- Return policy: Check with store of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owned and operator by a knowledgeable person, as well creator of the GlovemateTM. You can call or submit via website any question you may have on the GlovemateTM (even if not a retailer).
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Baseball/Softball as played more year round then other sports by all ages.
- Sporting goods rentals: No