This cozy restaurant boasts a great selection of authentic Thai cuisine in a warmly lit, relaxing environment. The friendly and attentive staff offers quick and courteous service while doling out an array of flavorful, individually-prepared dishes.
In addition to a number of chicken, duck, pork and beef dishes, Benjarong Thai is great for vegetarians, as they offer a multitude of vegetable and seafood meals as well.
Open 6 days a week (closed on Mondays), Benjarong's lunch specials are under $10 and dinner specials are available daily from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3:00 (lunch) and 4:30pm - 10pm (dinner). Closed Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Thai cuisine - appetizers, soups. salads, fried rice, noodles, and entrees
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Whole Red Snapper, Siam Lobster, Fancy Lobster Tail, King of the Sea, Volcano Shrimp, Filet Grouper, Filet Salmon, Soft Shell Crab, Benjarong Duck
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Noodle Shop, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pad Thai - rice noodles sauteed with egg, ground peanuts, bean sprouts and scallions
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual