- Tai Chi - Learn the art of meditation and relaxation during Tai Chi with Bonnie Burdsall. Free. Oct. 8, 1pm-2pm at the Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave.
- Intro to Google Docs - Learn how to use and share Google Docs and create Microsoft Office documents and store them remotely using "cloud storage". Learn what "Cloud Computing" is all about. Free. Oct. 9, 6:30pm-7:30pm at the North Tampa Library, 8916 North Blvd.
Learn how to link your Google accounts together for efficiency.
- Master Gardner Series - Caladiums are underused ornamental foliage plants providing bright and cheerful colors for our summer gardens. Explore the wide range of options available for planting. You will learn multiple ways to utilize Caladiums in your garden and how to care for them. Master Gardener Cynthia Glover. Free. Oct. 9, 7pm-8pm at the Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave.
- Crocheting, Knitting, Weaving - New and experienced crafters share knowledge, patterns and tips and create garments for charity or gifts. People as young as 12 are welcome and all beginners will be taught in these sessions. Free Oct. 11, 1pm-3pm at the North Tampa Library, 8916 North Blvd.
- Block Party! - A fun interactive evening of creativity for all ages using Lego building blocks. This months theme is Monsters! We provide the
Legos--you provide the imagination! Free. Oct. 11, 6pm-7:30pm at the Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something