Come out and see us in person at LA Fitness. Stop by to get additional information, or to register for our upcoming 2013 Winter Session starting Jan. 12, 2013, for Lutz/New Tampa/Wesley Chapel area.
2013 Winter Session-SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY
2013 Winter Session-SATURDAY ONLY
2013 Winter Session-WEDNESDAY ONLY
Ages: Kids 5-14
Session Dates: Jan 12 – Mar 2
Day/Time: Each session 1 hour and 15 minutes-all age groups
Ages 8 & under: 9:00am-10:15am (all levels of experience)
Ages 9 & over: 10:15am-11:30am (all levels of experience)
All Ages: 6:15pm-7:30pm (7:30pm-7:45pm open mats)
*3 Options: You may choose only Saturday, only Wednesday, or Saturday & Wednesday
*Final times may vary slightly depending on participation, also will consider adding Monday session
Location: Temple Community Middle School (11734 Jefferson Rd., Fowler & I-75)
NEW for 2013 Winter Session:
- NEW development system for program level achievement (skills, technique, knowledge, conditioning)
- Optional tournaments will be available starting in our 2013 Winter Session
- Open to all skill levels, no experience needed, beginner through advanced.
- Fun and inclusive format in a positive and encouraging environment
- Commitment to safety, outstanding instruction, organization, communication, and sportsmanship.
- Expert instruction with over 20 years of experience at youth level (folkstyle/schoolastic).
- Participants will learn basic moves, techniques, rules, fun drills, and more.
- Brand new mats in a bright & clean gym facility…plenty of space!
- Enter the program anytime and advance at your own pace, compete only when you are ready.
- Wrestlers grouped by age, weight, and experience.
- Sessions include age-appropriate instruction, drilling, conditioning, controlled competition.
- No fundraisers, no volunteering, no tryouts!
- All participants receive cool shirt and more!
- Awards at the end of each session
- No expensive equipment required (Only head gear & mouth guard required)
- Easy online registration
- No rainouts…ever!