- After a long wait, the Whole Foods Carrollwood location opened on Thursday to much fanfare. People began lining up at 4a.m. outside the store and a steady flow shopped all day.
- Speaking of Whole Foods, the store gave on its opening day.
- Speaking of charitable giving, two Citrus Park organizations that help children with autism recieved grants worth
- Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday. Read this story to figure out when to change your clock.
- Mitt Romney came to visit Tampa on Thursday. This Carrollwood resident and business owner was happy to show his support for the presidential candidate.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something