- After a long wait, the Whole Foods Carrollwood location opened on Thursday to much fanfare. People began lining up at 4a.m. outside the store and a steady flow shopped all day.
- Speaking of Whole Foods, the store gave on its opening day.
- Speaking of charitable giving, two Citrus Park organizations that help children with autism recieved grants worth
- Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday. Read this story to figure out when to change your clock.
- Mitt Romney came to visit Tampa on Thursday. This Carrollwood resident and business owner was happy to show his support for the presidential candidate.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something