- Are you super busy but still want decent dinners for your family that you don't have time to cook? Carrollwood resident Jeff Donnel launched Dine In 2Nite for just that situation. The service is an innovative take on catering, offering the luxury of a private chef lifestyle to regular folks. Read about his business.
- Patch loves the kids! So it was with great pleasure that Carrollwood-Northdale Patch editor took part in this year's Great American Teach-In at Ben Hill Middle School.
- A local sports magazine is honoring college athletes around the country. Read about Premier Players and what they do to keep kids and fans active in sports.
- It's one part science, one part fitness at Fitness-Tek, one of the new personal fitness studios in the area. The gym utilizes muscle activation technique, also known as MAT.
- If you're still looking for ideas on how to jazz up your turkey this year, be sure to check out the recipes listed in this story. Cajun turkey anyone?
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something