Here's a rundown of important events happening in the community this week.
- Wee Artists - Arts and crafts for preschoolers and their caregivers, featuring projects just right for little hands. Limit of 20. Monday, Nov. 26 at 11:00a.m. at the Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Combining Foods For Optimal Health - Justin Fontanini of the Wellness Professional Foundation will talk about the benefits of combining disease fighting foods and how this helps to balance the acid and alkaline environment of the body. Also included will be research and statistics on the nation’s current state of health. Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 6:30p.m.-8:00p.m. at Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Master Gardner: Camellias - Camellias are lovely winter plants that enrich any garden with their variety and colors. Learn what varieties grow best in Central Florida and how to propagate and care for these flowers. Tuesday, Nov. 27 from 6:30pm-7:45pm at North Tampa Library, 8916 North Blvd. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Whole Foods Market Tour - Discover the neighborhoods new grocery store. Each participant will receive a reusable shopping bag with recipes and Whole Deal magazine. One lucky attendee will win a $25 Whole Foods Market gift card. Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 6:00p.m. Space is limited. Register at the Customer Service desk or call 813-264-3600.
- Craigslist How To - Learn how to browse, search, buy and sell items on Craigslist. Friday, Nov. 30 at 10:15a.m. at Jimmie B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. For more informationc all 813-273-3652.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now