If you're a Whole Foods Market fan,
While the organic and healthy food chain hasn't opened its doors yet, we found a few details about what the store - which will be open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. - will offer from a Whole Foods flyer:
- Healthy eating specialist
- Fresh local and organic produce
- Traditional-style BBQ station and naan panini station
- Fresh seafood delivered six days a week
- Over 750 wines and 400 plus beers; ability to create your own custom six-pack
- More than 250 hand-cut cheeses
- European-style bakery
- A 'Whole Body' department that showcases supplements, vitamins and natural body care
For previous stories on Whole Foods opening in Northdale, click .
Do you plan to stop by when Whole Foods opens? Tell us in the comments.