Leash your friendly pup, dress him in his best football-themed attire and head out on Sunday October 14 to "Pups and Pigskins."
The event held from 2:00p.m.-5:00p.m. on Sunday at the Dale 1891 Gastro Pub will benefit Kids and Canines, a local non profit that helps at risk youth.
“We hope a lot of residents attend the Yappy Hour to benefit Kids and Canines since it is a local nonprofit in our backyard,” said Laura Fontanills, vice president for High Hopes in High Heels, who helped organize the event.
Dale 1891 Gastro Pub is located at 11742 N. Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa, Fl.
A $5 donation at the door is requested to benefit the charity. Fundraiser patrons can also win a raffle chance by bringing in the following items from the charity’s wish list:
- Blue Buffalo Lamb and Brown Rice Adult
- Tug toys with ropes, balls or bones
- Treat dispenser balls
- “Kong” toys
- Busy Buddies Twist n’ Treat toys
- “Cuz” balls
Kennel & yard supplies
- Stainless steel feeding bowls – 4,” 6″ or 8″
- Large plastic dog crates
- Large wire dog crates (with floor)
- Portable puppy play yards (metal)
- Agility equipment (contact us for specifics)
- Agility yard mulch
- Little Tykes children’s outdoor toys (for puppies to climb on & through, used is OK)
- Paper towels
- Spray cleaners
- Toothpaste (poultry flavor)
- Wooden dog brushes
- Dog combs / flea combs
- Shedding blades
- Dog shampoo – oatmeal
- Puppy tear-free shampoo
- Frontline Plus (for dogs 88+ lbs.)
- K-9 Advantix (for large dogs)
- Iams puppy biscuits
- Dried chicken or turkey breast tender treats
- Premier Pet Products:
- Martingale collar, nylon, 1″ (small, med, large sizes, all colors)
- Martingale collar, nylon, 3/4″ (small, med, large sizes, all colors)
- Leashes, 4′ long, 1″ wide, all colors and 3/4″wide all colors
- Walking harnesses (contact us for specifics)
- Copy paper
- Gift cards for Staples, Office Depot, etc.
- Laptop computer
- 8 passenger van (contact for specifics)
- Printing and mailing services
- American Express
- Pet Supermarket, PETCO, PetSmart, etc for dog food, treats and toys
To learn more, donate or to volunteer with Kids and Canines, visit www.kidsandcanines.org.