Invite a friend
Yang Style Tai Chi for Health
Yang Style Tai Chi for Health at the Life Enrichment Center
Go to the Life Enrichment Center for moving meditation in Yang style Tai Chi for health. The classes are ongoing.
Research has shown that Tai Chi improves strength, balance and stamina, helping to prevent falls; increases bone density; reduces blood pressure; helps fibromyalgia symptoms; and improves overall health and wellness. Students in this class will learn to move in an ergonomic and efficient manner consistent with physics and physiology. Dr. Marianne Chen will instruct this popular class.
To register or for more information about this or other Life Enrichment Center classes, call the Center or visit the web site.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$5 for members of the Life Enrichment Center or $8 for non-members. Annual membership starts at $30.|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Low Impact Exercise Class for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm