Invite a friend
Taking Digital Photos of Art
The Life Enrichment Center is registering now for a two hour workshop, Taking Digital Photos of Art. Steven Sparks, an accomplished art photographer with experience creating professional quality digital art reproductions, will provide detailed instruction on how to photograph art, including lighting and camera settings, plus tips on post-processing and resizing digital images. Handouts will be provided and instruction will be helpful to both novice and more advanced photographers. Bring your camera and manual if possible (not required).
This workshop is part of Life Enrichment Center’s new winter series of Thursday Afternoon Art Workshops, with a different topic and teacher each week. Future workshops include collage, printing without a press/mono-prints, watercolor, drawing, Sumi-e Asian brush painting, acrylics, oils, cartooning, calligraphy, and more.
Class size is limited and requires advance registration. To register or for more information about this or other Life Enrichment Center classes, call (813) 932-0241 or visit their web site at www.LECtampa.org.
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Yang Style Tai Chi for Health Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creative Writing Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm