Invite a friend
Select Small Plates, Wines & Martinis for $5 Weeknights at Carmel Cafe Restaurants
Carmel Café & Wine Bar announces a new, expanded After 5 @ Carmel menu that is now available weeknights from 5 – 7 p.m.
Five featured wines, five featured martinis and five featured Mod Med small plates are offered for just $5 each. In addition, two-for-one well drinks are also served from 5 – 7 p.m.
Small plates range from the Tomato Margherita, Grilled Lemon Chicken and Artichoke and seasonal Shrimp & Mango flatbreads to Calamari Frites and the Mini-Mezze Platter.
Featured wines are:
- Sangre de Toro White (Parellada)
- Villa Pozzi Moscato
- Caposaldo Pinot Grigio
- A-Mano Primitivo (Zinfindel)
- Sangre de Toro Red (Grenache & Carinena)
Featured martinis are:
- Dirty Martini
- Lemon Drop
- Skinny Poma-tini
Mod Med, Carmel Café’s signature cuisine, represents a modern interpretation of foods and flavors traditionally associated with Mediterranean countries, such as Italy, Spain, France, Greece and Morocco, that can be enjoyed in a selection of small or large plates.
In addition to enjoying the Mod Med cuisine served exclusively at Carmel Café & Wine Bar restaurants, diners may choose from a global selection of wines designed to easily mix and match with the menu. Wines can also be customized according to serving size, with many available in three-, six- or nine-ounce pours or by the bottle.
The MenuPad app developed for Carmel Café enables guests to customize their dining experience using tableside iPads to review photos and descriptions of the dishes, control the timing of their dining experience and find the perfect wine pairings for their selections.
Carmel Café restaurants also offer a series of monthly wine dinners at both locations. Executive Chef Steve Cook pairs Mod Med dishes with wines from well known and specialty vineyards.
Carmel Café & Wine Bar locations are open for lunch 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Dinner hours are 5 - 10 p.m. Monday - Thursday, 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 5 – 9 p.m. on Sunday and brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Beginning Sept. 17, the South Tampa location will be open for weekday lunch and weekend brunch – served both Saturdays and Sundays - launches Sept. 22.
Carmel Café & Wine Bar in Countryside is at 2548 McMullen Booth Road (Northwood Plaza) in Clearwater. Call 727-724-4228 for information or reservations.
The Carrollwood restaurant is at 14306 North Dale Mabry Highway (Landmark Plaza) in Tampa. For information or reservations, call 813-265-1415.
The South Tampa Carmel Café is located at 3601 W. Swann Avenue in Tampa. For information or reservations, call (813) 964-6889.
For more information, go to: http://www.carmelcafe.com
|Where||Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar 14306 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Carrollwood, FL 33618|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$5 small plates, $5 wines, $5 martinis|
More About Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar
Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar is a Mediterranean restaurant that features modern dishes inspired by Italy, Spain, Greece and France such as salads, sandwiches, paninis and more. Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar is an ideal spot for a group-friendly meal or a small plate with a glass of wine. Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar is located in Carrollwood, and it is one of two locations. For more information on menu items, or to schedule a reservation, call the telephone number or visit the website provided.
Other events here
- New Spring Tea Specialty Cocktail Now Featured on After 5 Menu 5 - 7 PM Weeknights at Carmel Cafe April 22, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / May 3, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / May 27, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Five After 5 @ Carmel: Carrollwood Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Enjoy family favorites, brunch specialties or savory entrees while celebrating Father's Day June 16 at Carmel Cafe Sun, Jun 16, 11:00 am–9:00 pm
- Italian Celebration Wine Dinner-September Monthly, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm