Invite a friend
Pastels - Pure & Simple Fun
Whether you never tried pastels in your life, or you want to take your pastel painting to the next level, this class is for you. You will learn the basics of this wonderful medium and techniques to take your work from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Since pastels are made from pigment (just like acrylic, oil and watercolor), but made into solid sticks, you will be amazed at the painterly quality you can achieve and the brilliant colors to use at your fingertips since there is no mixing. Demonstrations, lots of individual attention, and lots of fun.
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Yang Style Tai Chi for Health Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creative Writing Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm