Invite a friend
Intermediate Tai Chi
Dr. Tan teaches Tai Chi to improve the ability to relax, balance & efficiency of heart and body functions through better mind-body integration. His training in neurosurgery, cardiovascular & medical physiology, engineering & 49 years of Tai Chi allows him to tailor the exercises for maximum health benefits with minimum wear & tear.
Six week class session which repeats.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612 (This event is held at Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) 4801 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL)|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Creative Writing Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Low-Impact Exercise Classes Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Beginning Watercolor for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Low Impact Exercise Class for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm
- Knitting and Crocheting Classes for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- PAINTING IN ACRYLICS & OILS Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- New Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Studio Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Get Into Fitness Today - G.I.F.T. Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm