Invite a friend
Intermediate Tai Chi
Intermediate Yang style Tai Chi. Research shows that Tai chi improves balance and stamina, increases bone density, reduces blood pressure and provides overall health benefits.
Join everyone for the Monthly Luncheon on the 2nd Monday of each month, immediately after Intrermediate/Advanced Tai Chi.
Cost is per class.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Beginning Watercolor for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Low Impact Exercise Class for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Yang Style Tai Chi for Health Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm