Invite a friend
Improving Your Digital Photography - The Basics Workshop
Steven Sparks, an accomplished art photographer with a diversified background, will help you better understand your digital camera (any type); make better shooting decisions; and improve your post-processing. Discussions will be tailored around photo subjects you most care about…like taking pictures of your paintings, or landscapes, or family. You will receive shooting and editing checklist handouts; plus suggestions how you can learn more in the future. Whether you are new to digital photography or more advanced, you should definitely benefit from this casual and fun workshop.
The workshop will be held on Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Classes meet at the Life Enrichment Center, 9704 North Boulevard, Tampa. Cost for the 2-hour workshop is $25.00.
This workshop is part of Life Enrichment Center’s new fall series of Thursday Afternoon Art Workshops, with a different topic and teacher each week, A calligraphy workshop is scheduled for November 1, 2012. Future workshops include collage, printing without a press/mono-prints, watercolor, drawing, Sumi-e Asian brush painting, acrylics, oils, cartooning, and more.
Class size is limited and requires advance registration. To register or for more information about this or other Life Enrichment Center classes, call (813) 932-0241 or visit their web site at www.LECtampa.org.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Beginning Watercolor for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Low Impact Exercise Class for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm
- Knitting and Crocheting Classes for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- PAINTING IN ACRYLICS & OILS Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- New Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Studio Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Low-Impact Exercise Classes Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Get Into Fitness Today - G.I.F.T. Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Beginning Watercolor for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am