Invite a friend
Holiday Etiquette Essentials Class for Adults
* Can you email holiday invitations and greetings instead of mailing cards?
* Must you really attend your workplace holiday party?
* Can you use red wine glasses with white wine?
* Must you show guests your bedroom if they ask for a tour?
* How do you tactfully handle conflicting invitations?
* What should you do when you see a guest double dip?
* How can you let guests know not to bring gifts?
* Is it OK to re-gift?
* Do you always have to provide gifts for your children's teachers? If so, what?
* Do you always have to bring a gift when invited to a holiday party? If so, what?
* Is it appropriate to ask my guests to remove their shoes?
* How much do you tip your stylist, newspaper carrier, babysitter at the holiday season?
* The party is for adults only. How do you handle your friend that wants to bring her children?
Learn the answers to these questions and more! We'll cover:
Hospitable Hosting * Being a Gracious Guest * Uninvited Guests * RSVP's * Out of Town Guests * Gift Giving & Receiving * Taboo & Tasteful Topics of Conversation * Invitations * Holiday Greetings * Dining Etiquette * Handling Embarrassing Situations
|Where||3320 Haviland Ct, Palm Harbor, FL 34684|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|