Invite a friend
This class will encourage the creative side of students, whether you are writing fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or short stories. Writers will also learn about editing and publishing your work. Open to all levels from aspiring writers to published authors.
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Yang Style Tai Chi for Health Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm