Invite a friend
Beginning Tai Chi
Dr. Tan teaches Tai Chi to improve the ability to relax, balance & efficiency of heart and body functions through better mind-body integration. His training in neurosurgery, cardiovascular & medical physiology, engineering & 49 years of Tai Chi allows him to tailor the exercises for maximum health benefits with minimum wear & tear.
Six week class session which repeats.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612 (Classes held at Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) 4801 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL)|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Beginning Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Yang Style Tai Chi for Health Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pastels: Pure and Simple Fun Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults at MOSI Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Intermediate Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Writing Group for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creative Writing Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm