Invite a friend
Beginning Tai Chi
Beginning Yang style Tai Chi. Research shows that Tai chi improves balance and stamina, increases bone density, reduces blood pressure and provides overall health benefits.
Join everyone for the Monthly Luncheon on the 2nd Monday of each month, immediately after Intrermediate/Advanced Tai Chi.
Cost is per class.
|Where||Life Enrichment Center 9704 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
More About Life Enrichment Center
The Life Enrichment Center is a nonprofit organization that offers various services to adults in the area, including dance classes hosted at a nearby church and writing classes. A book was recently published by members of the center titled "Pages of My Life." The center also hosts AA classes for adults on the weekends. Membership is $30 per year.
Other events here
- Knitting and Crocheting Classes for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- PAINTING IN ACRYLICS & OILS Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- New Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Master Art Class - Drawing & Mixed Media Studio Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Low-Impact Exercise Classes Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Get Into Fitness Today - G.I.F.T. Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Beginning Watercolor for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Low Impact Exercise Class for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm
- Tai Chi Classes for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am