Invite a friend
AUDITIONS: WHODUNIT (MAS Community Theatre at the Carrollwood Cultural Center)
AUDITIONS: WHODUNIT (MAS Community Theatre)
December 7, 2012 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
■ Friday, December 7 @ 7:30-9pm
■ Sunday, December 9 @ 5:30-7pm
■ Callbacks (if necessary): Sunday, December 16 @ 5:30 pm.
We’re looking for:
■ Three (3) men
■ Three (3) women
All six individuals need to be confident singers (ablility to read music is a PLUS!) and who can move in rhythm and/or dance well. Please bring instrumental music on a CD for the vocal audition. Sing what best shows off your range, vocal stengths and projection. There is no time limit, but the director may end the vocal audition when enough has been heard. Please come prepared to learn and execute a short piece of choreography. Everyone will have a cold reading from the script.
Cast of Characters:
■ THOMAS JOHNSON: Baritone. He’s a 50-ish English Butler, with appropriate pomp and attitude to match. Willing to grow or already has a moustache.
■ JACK BAILEY: Tenor (not too high).mid-late 20′s, handsome friend of SALLY’S. He must also be able to do an ethnic accent, similar to that of a gypsy.
■ MR. JARVIS: Baritone/2ndTenor. 40′s-50′s. An austere, detective. Accent not required, but excellent diction.
■ CARRIE INNES: Mezzo. 40′s-50′s. Wealthy, STYLISH American, woman of breeding on holiday.
■ LIDDY ALLEN: Mezzo. 40′s-50′s. Comedienne, lady’s maid to CARRIE. She is NOT stylish. A real character role. Will be looking for an accent that borders on Cockney. She’s brash and outspoken.
■ SALLY INNES: Soprano (with nice chest tone). Mid-late 20′s. CARRIE’S pretty niece. American. Well-bred. Sophisticated, yet not pompous.
For more information, contact Richard Haerther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Where||Carrollwood Cultural Center 4537 Lowell Rd, Tampa, FL 33618|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Carrollwood Cultural Center
The cultural center offers a plethora of opportunities for residents, including classes in painting, music, art and dance. The center also provides an in-house theater company, a children's theater, concerts and an art gallery. Membership costs $50 per year individually or $95 per family. The center's staff says that what sets its center apart is that its programs allow all generations of residents to work together.
Other events here
- A WORLD OF WONDERFUL TALES Today, May 19, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- SUMMER CAMP TOURS Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 10:00 am
- BEAUTIFUL BOBBY BLACKMON Fri, May 31, 8:00 pm
- Monotype Printmaking Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Main Exhibit: Illustrations Fri, Jun 7, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- North Tampa Market - GRAND OPENING! May 11, 2013 / June 8, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 10, 2013 / September 14, 2013 / October 12, 2013 / November 9, 2013 / December 14, 2013 / January 11, 2014 / February 8, 2014 / March 8, 2014 / April 12, 2014 / May 10, 2014 / June 14, 2014, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD Sun, Jun 9, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- SUMMER CAMPS (The Enchanted Kingdom of the Arts) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 7:30 am–5:30 pm
- JAZZ WITH JIM Fri, Jun 14, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT COMEDY SHOW Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm