Invite a friend
2012 Holiday Tree Silent Auction to benefit MAS Community Theatre at the Carrollwood Cultural Center
2012 Holiday Tree Silent Auction
Come see the amazing array of themed Holiday trees on display now in the lobby of Carrollwood Cultural Center! Bid on your favorites and you could end up owning a treasure! Huge thanks go out to Denise Deneen, Shirley Overton, and Cheley Buff for dreaming, designing, decorating and donating these beautiful holiday works of art. It took them more than 90 hours to decorate and install the display of 29 trees.
Tree Auction to benefit MAS Community Theatre
Bid sheets are placed near each tree and the public can visit and place bids during normal business hours or while attending any of the various concerts and events held at the Center between now and December 16 when bidding closes and winners are notified. Funds raised by this unique auction will directly benefit MAS Community Theatre.
Silent Auction Notes
■ Bids are in $5 increments with a starting bid provided for each tree.
■ Must be 18 years or older to place a bid.
■ There is no limit on the number of trees you bid on.
■ Trees come with everything on the tree, items directly under the tree, the tree skirt, lights and all ornaments. Trees do not come with extension cords or table cloths.
■ Bidding will close and winners will be contacted Sunday, December 16 at 3:30pm.
■ Winning bidders must be prepared to pick up trees on Sunday, December 16 between 4:30pm and 7:30pm.
■ Payment is to be made at the time the tree is picked up. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash and checks.
■ (Other notes are posted in the lobby with the display.)
|Where||Carrollwood Cultural Center 4537 Lowell Rd, Tampa, FL 33618|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Families|
More About Carrollwood Cultural Center
The cultural center offers a plethora of opportunities for residents, including classes in painting, music, art and dance. The center also provides an in-house theater company, a children's theater, concerts and an art gallery. Membership costs $50 per year individually or $95 per family. The center's staff says that what sets its center apart is that its programs allow all generations of residents to work together.
Other events here
- SUMMER CAMP TOURS Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 10:00 am
- BEAUTIFUL BOBBY BLACKMON Fri, May 31, 8:00 pm
- Monotype Printmaking Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Main Exhibit: Illustrations Fri, Jun 7, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- North Tampa Market - GRAND OPENING! May 11, 2013 / June 8, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 10, 2013 / September 14, 2013 / October 12, 2013 / November 9, 2013 / December 14, 2013 / January 11, 2014 / February 8, 2014 / March 8, 2014 / April 12, 2014 / May 10, 2014 / June 14, 2014, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD Sun, Jun 9, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- SUMMER CAMPS (The Enchanted Kingdom of the Arts) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 7:30 am–5:30 pm
- JAZZ WITH JIM Fri, Jun 14, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT COMEDY SHOW Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm