Whole Foods Opens, Superstorm Sandy, Daylight Savings Time: Carrollwood Patch Week In Review
A look back at the week that was...
- After a long wait, the Whole Foods Carrollwood location opened on Thursday to much fanfare. People began lining up at 4a.m. outside the store and a steady flow shopped all day.
- Speaking of Whole Foods, the store gave $5,000 to the Bob Sierra YMCA on its opening day.
- Speaking of charitable giving, two Citrus Park organizations that help children with autism recieved grants worth $11,000 total from the Jacob's Touch Foundation.
- Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday. Read this story to figure out when to change your clock.
- Mitt Romney came to visit Tampa on Thursday. This Carrollwood resident and business owner was happy to show his support for the presidential candidate.