If you're a Whole Foods Market fan, you've probably been following the newest Tampa Bay store's opening at 3802 Northdale Boulevard.
While the organic and healthy food chain hasn't opened its doors yet, we found a few details about what the store - which will be open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. - will offer from a Whole Foods flyer:
- Healthy eating specialist
- Fresh local and organic produce
- Traditional-style BBQ station and naan panini station
- Fresh seafood delivered six days a week
- Over 750 wines and 400 plus beers; ability to create your own custom six-pack
- More than 250 hand-cut cheeses
- European-style bakery
- A 'Whole Body' department that showcases supplements, vitamins and natural body care
For previous stories on Whole Foods opening in Northdale, click here.
Do you plan to stop by when Whole Foods opens? Tell us in the comments.