Patch Picks: Get Ready for Labor Day
Whether grilling out or chilling on the beach, you need to look and feel your best for the last three-day weekend of the summer. Patch found five places that will get you prepared for the last day of summertime sun and sand.
For many people, Labor Day is the last beach day before cooler weather takes hold. In preparation for a day in the sand, here are five places that will get you in the spirit of the last three-day weekend of the summer.
1. Uni. K. Wax at Northdale, 15720 N. Dale Mabry Highway - Uni. K. Wax offers affordable full body waxing. From bikini lines to armpits and everything in between, their natural wax will leave your skin smooth. Be sure to call ahead, because appointment slots go fast.
2. T.J. Maxx, 15740 N. Dale Mabry Highway - T.J. Maxx is home to just about everything under the sun, making it the perfect destination for finding sunglasses. This discount store is home to a variety of different brands of shades, but if your budget allows check out the upscale brands such as Ray-Ban at a steep discount.
3. Target, 15240 N. Dale Mabry Highway - Target has discounted the majority of its swim suits, beach coverups and accesories so stock up for next year. Their clearance section will be the perfect opportunity to retire some old items and debut a brand new look.
4. Play It Again Sports, 13131 N. Dale Mabry Highway - Home to used sporting equipment, this is the perfect pit stop on the way to a game of beach volleyball. This is your one-stop, affordable shop for outdoor sports gear.
5. Publix, 13178 N. Dale Mabry Highway - Whether you are grilling out or just picking up some delicious fried chicken and sweet tea, Publix has everything you need. Stop here for charcoals, beer and ingredients to make sure your holiday weekend is a tasty one.