Free Taco Bell, Prayer Group Meets & Swami Mukundananda: 5 Things To Know In Carrollwood This Week
Mark your calendars for these fun and informative events happening in and around the neighborhood.
- Taco Bell Family Day - Buy one combo at the Taco Bell located in Westfield Citrus Park food court and get a free kids meal. Enjoy other fun activities for the kids and get a little shopping done at the same time. Monday, Oct. 8, 4pm-8pm. 8021 Citrus Park Drive. Tampa, Fl.
- New Tampa Women's Prayer Connection - This prayer group is open to anyone who wants to join others in prayer. Free. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 9am-10am. Bob Evans, 16314 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, Fl. For more information call 813-961-2810.
- Kiwanis Club of Carrollwood - This civic-minded group meets every Wednesday at J. Christopher's for lunch with discussions and guest speakers. Prospective members are welcome to attend and ask questions about the organization and learn about joining. Free. Weds. Oct. 10, 11:30am. Brunchies, 14366 Dale Mabry Highway. For more information call 813-963-1854.
- Yoga, Meditation & Discourses with Swami Mukundananda - Swamiji is the founder of Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog. He is a world-renowned teacher of Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality. Everyone is welcome to attend his sessions while visiting the Hindu Temple of Florida. Free. Oct. 7-13. For exact times visit this website. Hindu Temple of Florida 5509 Lynn Road, Tampa, Fl. For more information call 201-280-6938.
- Incarnation Catholic School Open House PK-8 - Get an overview of the academic, extra curricular and spiritual offerings, as well as a guided tour of our campus. Thursday, Oct. 11, 6:30pm. 5111 Webb Road, Tampa, Fl. For more information call 813-884-4502.