Deputy Fighting Cancer, Melting Pot, 55,000 Christmas Lights: Carrollwood Patch Week In Review
A look back at the week that was.
1. A Northdale Sheriff's Deputy is facing cancer. To offset his medical expenses the sheriff's office hosted a fundraiser for the 33 year old.
2. The Melting Pot was recently featured on the hit A&E series "Be The Boss." The Tampa based company awarded franchise opportunities to two lower level employees.
3. Save money the next time you go to Sweet Tomatoes by donating a canned good. The restaurant is holding the promotion through December.
4. Looking to be dazzled? Head over to Streamside Drive where owner Jim Carson has 55,000 holiday lights on display synchronized to holiday music.
5. A controversial vote on a proposed Walmart at Floyd Road and Dale Mabry Hwy. has been delayed to January.