CABA Releases Names of Companies Hiring at Expo
Local businesses have employment opportunities
The Carrollwood Area Business Association's Expo next week is providing an incentive for anyone looking for work during the economic downturn:
On Monday, CABA officials released a list of companies that are hiring and attending the CABA Expo, which will be held from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. on March 28 at Florida Hospital Carrollwood's auditorium, 7171 N. Dale Mabry Highway.
CABA officials are optimistic about local companies providing jobs at the expo, which will also include refreshments and exhibitor presentations.
"We think it's absolutely fabulous," said Noreen Klein, president of CABA. "It's nice to give back to the local economy. This is one of the worst economies we've seen, so this is amazing."
Maria Patterson, executive director of CABA, said the idea of two dozen companies hiring speaks volumes about small businesses in the Carrollwood area.
"They are not only needing help," Patterson said, "but they are trying to create new jobs."
A list of local companies that are hiring and attending the CABA Expo is below:
- Primerica Inc.
- Lane Family Chiropractic
- ADT Security
- Sliding Door Roller Replacement Inc.
- Bay Cities Insurance Agency Inc.
- Brown's Trophies
- Take Shape for Life
- Brighton Gardens of Tampa, Sunrise Senior Living
- Great Clips
- Fitness-Tek Private Personal Training Studio
- Red Elephant Pizza and Grill
- The Tampa Tribune
- Doctors Express
- DeVry University
- LaFleur's Gymnastics & Little Flipper Swim School
- Cadence Bank
- Southern Self Storage
- Panera Bread-Covelli Franchise
- Dynamic Carpet Care, Inc.
- Express Employment Professionals
- Florida Blood Services
- Prosource Wholesale Flooring
- Essentials Massage and Facial of Carrollwood
- Always Best Care Senior Services
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
For more information on CABA or the expo, go to http://www.usecaba.com.